I love the colors!! The wall color is so warm and just awesome!
TOR! It looks so great...so YOU! We'll have to find an excuse to come visit again sometime soon, I miss you!
So cute. I love the room. I still need to come and see this adorable house... love you Tor
ok so your house looks so cute! i love what you have done. I can't wait to see the rest.And Sarah: hopefully you read this. my email: carterr@cwu.edu(i couldn't figure another way to get it to you)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love the colors!! The wall color is so warm and just awesome!
TOR! It looks so great...so YOU! We'll have to find an excuse to come visit again sometime soon, I miss you!
So cute. I love the room. I still need to come and see this adorable house... love you Tor
ok so your house looks so cute! i love what you have done. I can't wait to see the rest.
And Sarah: hopefully you read this. my email: carterr@cwu.edu
(i couldn't figure another way to get it to you)
Post a Comment