So this has been a pretty tough weekend! Poor little Taylor broke her arm. We knew that she something was wrong but a broken arm?!!? So all this morning we have been going from Dr. to Hospital taking X-rays getting checked up. I was so sad for her! I am just glad that she is okay. She is in a "gutter splint" and a sling. Even though this is really sad she looks so cute! It is amazing though, that throughout all of this weekend despite having a broken arm she was so tough! Really!!! She was running around and kicking the ball with Nick and playing with Lexi. She is just so wonderful! I hate that this happened...but the good news is that she is fine and will have a speedy recovery!!!(ha ha, we hope)
Monday, July 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ohhhh! So sad Tor! Do you know how it happened? And, hmmm, that tough "i'm fine-ness" doesn't sound familiar at all... :) She does look incredibly cute in her sling! Hopefully I can catch you on the phone sometime soon :)
Poor little Tay Tay. She is so so cute though!!!!!!!!!!!
Ohhh, poor baby! But OMG that first picture is GORGEOUS!
Post a Comment