Meal time is everything BUT clean. Messy messy messy. Taylor has discovered her love for peanut butter. I put it on celery mix cereal in it and she goes to town! She LOVES it but she gets it EVERYWHERE! If you can see it in this picture I took a close up on the one below where she has Kix stuck in her hair with peanut butter as the "glue". I watched her do it and she thought she was so cool then she reached up and grabbed one to eat it. Whole new meaning to the phrase "saving for later". Silly girl!
Monday, September 14, 2009
Tater bug!
Meal time is everything BUT clean. Messy messy messy. Taylor has discovered her love for peanut butter. I put it on celery mix cereal in it and she goes to town! She LOVES it but she gets it EVERYWHERE! If you can see it in this picture I took a close up on the one below where she has Kix stuck in her hair with peanut butter as the "glue". I watched her do it and she thought she was so cool then she reached up and grabbed one to eat it. Whole new meaning to the phrase "saving for later". Silly girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment