Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Santa Rocks!



Waiting in line....FOREVER!!!



old friends



Seriously what happened to kids crying when they see Santa?? She walked up like nothing and loves him!!



Christmas in Washington. Taylor got to put the star on the tree....



If you don't know us we are all control freaks, yeah that picture says it all, Tawnee my mom and Taylor all trying to put the star on the "right way" plus I am pretty sure Terin and I were barking orders at them. hahaha



So we all put the angel on this year (wink wink to nick, sorry all it is an inside joke, rude I know, you will have to ask nick about it)
so since I can remember we have had this little angle that we put on the tree very last. We all hold hands and every year we alternate who puts it on and Taylor did it this year and I am sure felt pretty special.



I have no idea what is happening here.



this is my sister, sasha fierce??


2 peas, 1 pod



seriously buddies!





I wish I new the dialog here!



I just know that Taylor knows that fun is right around the corner when Tawnee is around.



I love my tias!!



Sharing a smooch with Tawnee.

I think we were getting ready to go sledding at this awesome hill. My mom has a friend that let us come and use her hill. It was really long and it was SOOOOO fun. I went with my mom a few times and I swear I was going to wet myself from laughing so hard. Just thinking about it is making me laugh. It was so much fun and I was kinda nervous about Taylor going down because really it was really big but she was fine and we had a blast.





sledding with the 4 wheelers


she is fearless


awww



Taylor helping us cook!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: