This is our kitchen sink. I went to put Taylor down for a nap and it was pretty full, okay, OVERFLOWING with dirty dishes. I was not looking forward to doing all of them so I put it off for a little while, while I put Taylor down. Well I tend to fall asleep randomly these days so when I woke up I heard the sink running. My first thought was disbelief. (those of you who know Nick he really does not like to do dishes.) I went downstairs to see that my WONDERFUL husband had stopped watching Football and went and did the dishes for me AND put the all of the clean dishes from the dishwasher away. Hormones I know, but I was fighting back tears. I know that it is something so small and simple, but that makes me just absolutely love this guy. Honey, I love you and Thank you so much for all that you do and know that you mean the world to me.
Saturday, November 12, 2011
I'm thankful for....
This is our kitchen sink. I went to put Taylor down for a nap and it was pretty full, okay, OVERFLOWING with dirty dishes. I was not looking forward to doing all of them so I put it off for a little while, while I put Taylor down. Well I tend to fall asleep randomly these days so when I woke up I heard the sink running. My first thought was disbelief. (those of you who know Nick he really does not like to do dishes.) I went downstairs to see that my WONDERFUL husband had stopped watching Football and went and did the dishes for me AND put the all of the clean dishes from the dishwasher away. Hormones I know, but I was fighting back tears. I know that it is something so small and simple, but that makes me just absolutely love this guy. Honey, I love you and Thank you so much for all that you do and know that you mean the world to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment