I love going to Santa, HATE the wait. So this is the 3rd attempt at seeing Santa. We waited an hour. The 2 previous tries we were an hour before they closed but they said that they were closing the line and we could wait but that didn't mean we could see him. I was so angry I swear I had to hold back attacking those silly little elf workers. So this time we weren't leaving and she was going to see him.
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
santa baby
I love going to Santa, HATE the wait. So this is the 3rd attempt at seeing Santa. We waited an hour. The 2 previous tries we were an hour before they closed but they said that they were closing the line and we could wait but that didn't mean we could see him. I was so angry I swear I had to hold back attacking those silly little elf workers. So this time we weren't leaving and she was going to see him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment