Thursday, September 6, 2012

Yellowstone



Well this isn't Yellowstone but it has to do with nature so I grouped in with these pictures from our trip. Our neighbors gave Taylor a Caterpillar and we watched it turn into a butterfly. It was actually really gross, ha, but she loved it and we let it go and I am pretty sure Lexi ate it, sad day for the idea of the beautiful butterfly.


Now on to the park, we saw LOTS of animals. We were pretty lucky to see a bear. I really wanted to see some wolves for Nick but we found none. (boo)


This is as we were first getting into the park and we drove right passed a bunch of grazing elk.
 
 
 
 
 

We gave Taylor a little disposable camera so she could document our trip. I have yet to get it developed, #64 on my to do list.


She really loved Old Faithful.
 


Who wouldn't right?
 

Posted by Picasa

No comments: