So this is my little dancer. She usually just shakes her shoulders and it is hilarious but she wouldn't do that but this is still really funny! We dance every morning for about 30 mins for some exercise! She is so cute!
Well I have been bad at the blog for a while (sorry mom) but Taylor has not stopped for a min. We have all stayed pretty busy! Nick is doing great at work and I am so proud of him and all that he is accomplishing. Taylor is getting smarter and bigger everyday AND she is finally getting some hair in! I love that little gal so much. It is funny how you don't know how you can love someone so much until you actually have them. We were able to go to Rexburg for a weekend to see our families (well some of them). Tawnee and Colleen and Britt and Skinny all live in that area. Nick's long time friend and his WONDERFUL family let us stay with them for the weekend and it was really fun. They have a little boy and girl and so needless to say Taylor was in heaven!!! Uncle Chrisy also came to visit so the guys got to go and hang out (golf) which was great! (poor nick has a house full of girls even the dog is hormonal. So Tawnee and I got to go to Idaho Falls and shop and I had a really good, fun time with her. I love that I have such great sisters! The only thing that would have made the weekend better was if Terin would have been there! Colleen was doing great to! Such a pretty sweet girl. Taylor really liked hanging out with her AWESOME aunties. We also got to see some friends, Sarah and Addie! Taylor and Addie only played for a little bit but Sarah let them snack on some otter pops so she is totally in with Taylor. We also got to see Britt and Skinny's AMAZING house! I loved it. I guess Britt picked out everything as far as colors and hardware and she did a really good job! I am so excited for them and I can't wait to see it full of all there stuff. We went to see Janelle as well! She actually watched Lexi for us which was REALLY great! It was nice to see here and she took Taylor to ride some horses! Thanks everyone for the great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment