Tori, Taylors outfit turned out sooo cute!! She looks adorable. Addie also knew exactly what to do with the candy... It must be a childs instinct to know when candy is around. Addie sure does. Hope you are doing well. Love you
Pretty much the cutest little pumpkin ever!!! And you added those leaves...? Amazing!! Thanks again for your hospitality...I always LOVE seeing you guys, and you are always so generous!!! Give Taylor a hug from me!
Tori!!! Taylor, is sooo huge.. and so white!!! hahaha, when she was little I thought had more the hispanic side. I am so glad i found your blog, i have been thinking about your little family lately because I see sarah so much.. and now I can be updated on you guys!!
4 comments:
Tori, Taylors outfit turned out sooo cute!! She looks adorable. Addie also knew exactly what to do with the candy... It must be a childs instinct to know when candy is around. Addie sure does. Hope you are doing well. Love you
Pretty much the cutest little pumpkin ever!!! And you added those leaves...? Amazing!! Thanks again for your hospitality...I always LOVE seeing you guys, and you are always so generous!!! Give Taylor a hug from me!
Tori!!! Taylor, is sooo huge.. and so white!!! hahaha, when she was little I thought had more the hispanic side.
I am so glad i found your blog, i have been thinking about your little family lately because I see sarah so much.. and now I can be updated on you guys!!
She is such a doll. Did you get my blog invite? It took me forever before I realized that you left a response to my comment on facebook.
Post a Comment