Okay so all of these are all scattered everywhere and are so out of order so I apologize! Well we had quite a Christmas this year. It was VERY different for me because it was my first Christmas away from my family. (spoiled?) We had Christmas with the Webbs here in our neck of the woods. A big thanks to Anne for letting us bombard her beautiful home for Christmas. It was really fun having everyone all together! We had like 24 people all together and 5 dogs....sound like a party!!!?? Well just look at the pictures it was really busy and fun!

Tater and Gma Webb

Tater on her new Trike from Gpa Hank

Brian and Anne's kids in their corner Christmas morning!

Us in our little corner

Taylor got a lot of Mickey Mouse and Tinkerbell presents! (her two biggest obsessions)

Could we have taken a GOOFIER picture?

Britt and Skinny stayed with us and were SO much fun! Britt is the cutest little prego! They brought their dog Murphy and Lexi was in HEAVEN because she had a buddy!

TOTALLY TOO CUTE!!!!

So we wanted to get a cute little girlie picture with the girls in there tutus but we got this instead... Hilarious? I think so.

Christmas crepes!!!! MMM MMM MMM!!!!

M I C K E Y M O U S E

Karie and Trent's boys Loving the presents in their corner!

SERIOUSLY CUTE!!!

So Tater is making "ho ho ho" sounds because of the Santa on the P.J.s that Nana Jana got her.

First Christmas present that Tater got to open Christmas Eve!

P.J.s from Nana Jana

I am such a bad mom! I waited until Christmas Eve to go and take Taylor to see Santa.....his busiest day of the year....yeah bad mommy! well they got along great Taylor was glad to see him!

She didn't waste anytime letting him know what she wanted for Christmas!
This is us in line waiting to see Santa and I asked them to turn around and they both did this face! Hilarious!
No comments:
Post a Comment