Friday, April 9, 2010

HOLY COW....this may take a few minutes

So for those of you who don't know Nick is a  busy bee when "tax season" rolls around. He leaves earlier and stays longer and goes in on Saturdays so I had a great idea.....leave!!!! Well I went to see my family in Washington for 3 weeks, yeah I said 3! I had planned a week and a half then that went to  2 and soon we were at 3 weeks! I missed Nick but it was so fun to see my Family and Taylor and I had a BLAST!!!

So Tater has the Blankie fetish!!! (nicks fault)

My sister Terin had a Mardi Gras dance while I was there! Terin looked so pretty, and so did taylor. We made the masks for Terin and her date! Turned out pretty nice huh?

Is it Leonardo or King Tut?
Taylor loves to color "cular" as she puts it!

Dress up


Taylor Loves going for rides on anything! Especially the 4 wheelers and the tractor/lawn mower!
(shes not driving it don't worry)


This yes we rode, again and again and again!!!


On our way to spokane, long trim, comfy truck, you put 2 and 2 together!


On the way home from spokane, mmm push pops!


Spoiled!!!!


and she knows it!!


Her first love, the Slide!!!


We could hardly get her off of the playground!!!


Happy birthday nana!!!

A bunch of dorks!! (like mother like daughter!)


"mm mm is goo good"


Happy 28th Birthday Nick (costco cake, only the best!MM MM)


He usually doesn't get all of the candles blown out when I put the actual age that he is (like 28 candles) so I went for the number candles to make it easier on the poor ol' guy!


Nick's birthday Dinner at Tucanos


My sisters each tired a quail egg, not big fans if you couldn't already tell.


Taylors Favorite part was when they sang to her daddy "Timmy". They ask for your name when they are going to sing and Nick said Timmy so then they waiter said "Attention it is Timmy's Birthday" what a dork!

No comments: