Tuesday, February 23, 2010

so long.....sorry mom

So we have had so much going on and I have neglected our poor blog long enough. Nick and I are big on Valentine’s Day so we usually don't do much because I mostly think it is sort of silly. We made a dinner which Taylor couldn't keep her hands off of (see below) on Friday and Thanks to Grandpa Hank we went out to eat at Johnny Carino's with Taylor and it was surprisingly stress free. We had a great time and Taylor was an angel.

 


Nana Jana also gave little Valentine gifts to her little Valentine... Taylor looked absolutely precious in her dress but unfortunately we didn't get any good pictures of her in it....sorry mom but she did look so cute. Taylor and I also made valentines for her nursery class. We did Mickey Mouse clubhouse valentines with Reese’s peanut butter cups. They loved them but I think Taylor liked helping make them more than giving them away. Nick and I also got Taylor a tinker bell chocolate heart and I thought she was in Heaven. We went to our new friend’s house for Valentine’s Day dinner and it was SOOO good.



She loves her books Nana!!! And Thanks for my lotion...it was really nice and thoughtful! (And it is like one of my favorites!!!!)
I will get the videos of Nick and Taylor playing because I was laughing so hard and I just have to let you see them! They are so funny. I swear daddy is Taylors Best FRIEND or something because she loves it when her daddy will play with her!!! In one of the videos Nick gets stuck in that tent.... I was laughing so hard!!!


So I think Taylor takes the term "THROW PILLOW" a little too literally...because that is all that she does for hours and hours is throws these pillows that we have on our couch!





"Where'd it go?"


How can you not just love her???

1 comment:

Tawnee said...

So, my niece, she is so adorable!~Love Terin
P.S. I can't wait to see you guys friday!!!