So I am on this lazy anti blogger kick that I am stopping now! I love updating this thing but have just been too lazy to keep it up! Sorry to all those who like to see whats going on and I am going to go better! So world cup was a big deal to us! Taylor loves soccer which couldn't make me happier so the whole tournament was a family affair!
Taylor's soccer ball!
Our Brazil gear! ( I do like the USA as well)
This is a Nick face I have a picture of him doing this EXACT face but for fear of losing a foot rub I will not be posting it!
And I can't stand the Dutch team!!!!! (they beat Brazil with some ugly soccer glad they lost the whole thing!)
Oh boy! Yup that is "mommy's priddy scara"
This actually happens quiet a bit, she loves make up great! At least she will be well balanced;
sports, muddy outdoor fun and make up!
She was putting some on me in this picture and was so excited!!
And these just make my hear melt! She hadn't gotten up yet and it was pushing 10 am so I was kinda getting worried so I went in and there she was like this. I ran as fast as I could and got some pictures!
And with this one we were all watching a movie as a family and she got a blanket made a little bed and laid herself down and went to sleep! SO cute!
1 comment:
I hope you're making a habit of this!! I love seeing your updates! I probably have no room to talk however, because I often go a LONG time between posts too! Guess I'm a blog hypocrite :)
Post a Comment