Taylor is TWO!!!!!!!!!!
Well as you can see I have been TERRIBLE at this blogging thing! So much has been going on. First we had Taylor's 2nd Birthday, yup that's right I now have a 2 year old and oh they weren't lying about those TERRIBLE TWOS!!!! (ha she really is fun she has just sorta developed an attitude) Anyway we had a princess party and Taylor LOVES Snow White so I dressed her up as a princess (even though she kinda looked like a boy in a dress, a really pretty boy, but still!) and we have a princess cake and she got princess toys and babies and toy kitchen stuff and yes a soccer ball. (she really likes soccer and I am SOOOOO excited!!!) So we had family and friends over for that and it was pretty fun. My sisters also came into town and Terin actually stayed with us so we went to the "water slthbide" (Taylor says it like daffy duck) and to the zoo! We got to feed the giraffes and while we were doing that the lions were roaring and it was pretty crazy. Taylor Loves when she has aunties to come and visit!!(hint hint) Anyway here are some pictures of some stuffs!
The Invite that I didn't send out! (SUCH A GOOD MOM RIGHT?)
The party table!
After the pinata!
The princess cake!!! (courtesy of Costco, wanted to save you a piece Grandma Webb!)
Nick hard at work.
My beautiful new pergola that my Nicky built, yes that's right he did it!!
Taylor LOVES popcorn!!!!!! She is hogging the bowl.
Happy fathers day!! (new Cologne, new shirts, new tie (thanks girls)) my man got it pretty good if I do say so myself! (Taylor and I are excellent gift givers ha ha ha)
My tender moments, let me have them!!!!
Daddy trying to teach Taylor how to hold up how old she is.....
didn't go so well.
Thank you Great Grandma and Grandpa Webb for our new fridge decorations! (she wont let me take her birthday cards off of the fridge!)
Birthday cards from Grandpa and Grandma Webb and Aunt Cori and Uncle Dallin!! If you couldn't tell (she is kissing it) she loved it. Thanks guys!
THE ZOO
giraffe slide
Uh yeah that thing could eat us!!
Seriously its head was bigger than Taylor!
What's with all of the giraffes? Thanks to Terin's FANTASTIC photography I have a pole running through my face but picture with a pole in the face is better than no picture at all! Thanks Terin.
Feeding the big guys, look at that tongue.
3 comments:
Im so glad to have an update on you guys. I think about you all the time. don't worry though I'm not that great at blogging either... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR!!! It looks like she had quite the birthday. You did so great. I hope all is well. I miss you. Love ya
Sarah
I LOVE those first pictures of Taylor!!!! They are so beautiful...she's so beautiful. I'm assuming you took and edited them, and I think they are SO cute! Thanks for the update...Miss you!
oh yeah....and I can't believe she's 2!! That's crazy!
Post a Comment