Friday, August 13, 2010

The 2's!!

Okay so the "terrible two's" was not correctly named in my opinion. Yes we have the attitude that Taylor gives off but it is more of an FUN and busy adventure than an awful year.


Taylor with her crazy aunt!

 Watching a movie, drinking juice and going potty all at the same time.




Yeah she did this on her own, the funny thing is that she could see herself in the bowl and so she would make faces at herself.


And she is loud.


And loves bugs (grass hopper)


Her pet lady bug who lives in our carrots and she also has a "mantis" that lives in the front of the house.

 

Oh boy do we have our moments but she makes life so much fun!


This may look like Nacho Libre at first but if you look closer it is Taylor after playing in dirt.


Yeah she loves Lexi...


and I think most days Lexi loves her back.


And I am not a fan of the Red Sox but my dad and sister are so I was at old navy and I saw this shirt, the last one, so I had to get it despite my love for the Yanks! Guess I am not a true fan after all.

1 comment:

Shaylene Andersen said...

I can't believe she is two already Tori! My new favorite thing is her seeing her reflection in the bowl and making faces at herself. FUNNY!
I have not seen you since she was a baby. Sometime we will hopefully go home at the same time.