So grandma DEE and Dallin came to visit and boy did Taylor love them!
Taylor and Grandma DEE hanging out!
I think Taylor has a little crush on Dallin! She kept talking about him even after he left.
Yeah definitely a crush.
Go Dee!
Nick and his mom and his HOG.
These boots are made for walking
And the Sheltons came for a little visit. Seriously if Amelia and Taylor got along any better I was going to die. They LOVED each other.
Hug #1
I think Taylor has finally met her match with Lane. This may look like a hug but they were getting ready for a WWE match. (Just fun stuff. I wish Taylor had a Big brother to keep her in line sometimes)
Of course they HAD to take a bath together.
And the boys got to get MOTO rides. It seemed like they liked them, I hope they did.
Funny face, I know, but just look at how HUGE that helmet is!
Hug #2
Hug #3 and those are just the ones I got on camera!
Nick and Karie
And of course baby Savannah. How cute right?! She is grinning at Nick.
No comments:
Post a Comment