So I have never been like sled down a hill sledding before. WHAT A BLAST. It was so much fun. I hate snow so I was not super excited about the idea of having to go and play in it but oh what I have been missing. Seriously we had so much fun and Nick even said that these were "weak" hills. I can only wait to get a big one!
Sunday, December 5, 2010
I LOVE SLEDDING
So I have never been like sled down a hill sledding before. WHAT A BLAST. It was so much fun. I hate snow so I was not super excited about the idea of having to go and play in it but oh what I have been missing. Seriously we had so much fun and Nick even said that these were "weak" hills. I can only wait to get a big one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment