Okay so I have been in the snow for a while now and despite my attempts to avoid it I end up in it all of the time, you would think I would have some stinking snow boots by now, WRONG. So we go to McCall (and all winter I have been saying how I need boots and love Nicks Sorels that he got from my family a couple Christmases ago and I was going to take his bla bla bla) and all I have are my moms old (but awesome) Mukluks. So Nick and his pal went to the store to get us some stuff that we needed to cook with and he came in and surprised me with these. I was so happy, honestly I have worn these EVERYDAY since I have had them. How sweet is that, right? Oh I love you honey. I don't EVER give you enough credit for how great you are! Thanks
Sunday, December 5, 2010
McCall
Okay so I have been in the snow for a while now and despite my attempts to avoid it I end up in it all of the time, you would think I would have some stinking snow boots by now, WRONG. So we go to McCall (and all winter I have been saying how I need boots and love Nicks Sorels that he got from my family a couple Christmases ago and I was going to take his bla bla bla) and all I have are my moms old (but awesome) Mukluks. So Nick and his pal went to the store to get us some stuff that we needed to cook with and he came in and surprised me with these. I was so happy, honestly I have worn these EVERYDAY since I have had them. How sweet is that, right? Oh I love you honey. I don't EVER give you enough credit for how great you are! Thanks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment