YAY!!! PICTURES!!! He's beautiful tor...definitely has a tori look to him if you ask me :) And check out all that HAIR!! You look SO good for just having had a baby...you're even wearing make-up and stuff :) I hope all's well...I've been wanting to call, but don't want to bug you yet. I'll call you in a few days.
Such a precious little guy. I think he resembles you a lot. Congrats on becoming a family of 4. It's busy, but so much more fulfilling. Can't wait to hear all about his birth!!
He definitely looks like your family! Such a cutie. Enjoy every minute with him. It was so good to talk to you. Every time we talk I wish we lived closer to eachother. Great Job Mama. He is a keeper!
4 comments:
YAY!!! PICTURES!!! He's beautiful tor...definitely has a tori look to him if you ask me :) And check out all that HAIR!! You look SO good for just having had a baby...you're even wearing make-up and stuff :) I hope all's well...I've been wanting to call, but don't want to bug you yet. I'll call you in a few days.
Such a precious little guy. I think he resembles you a lot. Congrats on becoming a family of 4. It's busy, but so much more fulfilling. Can't wait to hear all about his birth!!
We are so happy for you! He is adorable, as is Taylor. You have a beautifully sweet family! Congratulations!
He definitely looks like your family! Such a cutie. Enjoy every minute with him. It was so good to talk to you. Every time we talk I wish we lived closer to eachother. Great Job Mama. He is a keeper!
Post a Comment