So not to get too personal or anything but Nick and I were trying to plan a baby and what do you know, it happened when we least expected it and during TAX season, which we were trying to avoid. NOT to say that we are not SO excited it is just funny how things work out. Well now we are just waiting, and waiting, and WAITING!!! It is enough to drive me crazy. Well Taylor and I have been doing things to pass the time, if you can see our sidewalk art...I hope I don't really look like that pink blob outline.

Isn't this just the best picture??? NOT, we look like we are cornered or mug shots or something, well Taylor does at least. I really don't have many pictures of me pregnant (really who can blame me) but Nick was right I needed to have a few so I caved and took this one but I wish my little sourpuss would have put on a smile but oh well.

4 comments:
You look so good, Tori!! I think your belly is so cute! And your hair is gorgeous as always!
Oh, Tori! You look pregnant and beautiful! Good luck with the delivery and make sure to enjoy your new little man.
You look great. Can't wait to see pictures of this little guy. You are going to LOVE having a little boy, it's just the best. Good Luck
YOU ARE SO PRETTY! i hope i can look as good as you when i am pregnant! miss you lady! seriously!!!
Post a Comment