Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Still here....



This poor blog that I so often neglect. We have so many things going on I thought it was about time I update this old thing. So The picture above is Nicks 30th Birthday party. It was a small little get together with friends. I wish I could have made a bigger deal out of it but oh well it was fun nonetheless.

So Taylor is IN LOVE, with her baby brother, almost TOO much at times. She is always Kissing and hugging him. It almost drives me crazy but then I think of why she is all over him and it is because she loves him soooooooooo much. Here in this picture I couldn't help but sigh... So Taylor is on the couch playing Zelda with daddy (a wii game about a guy who fights goblins and tries to save the princess) and Graham is in a flower swing with a My Little Pony. Oh sheesh!  What is the world coming to?


Big sister. It has been fun seeing these two. I just never thought I could love anything/anyone as much as I love Taylor. It is a new experience and I love my sweet babies!


Tank, the smiley boy.


I told you she was all over him!


First shower, yup I am raising a couple of fish. He loves water in his face. In fact he laughs when I was his hair and it rolls down his face. Taylor was the same way, must run in the family since both Nick's family and mine are swimmers and LOVE the water. Hopefully Taylor will take after her Aunts on both sides.


The leprechauns came and left Taylor some coins all over the house.


And some Rainbow Candy and a green shirt. That silly little guy went through our kitchen and looked in at all of our cupboards and left little treats in some of them.
 


Their first bath together. Taylor thought it was pretty cool.


He LOVES laying on his belly.
 
 


Taylor likes the Moto more than Nick. She gets so excited when Nick takes her on rides. She gets mad when he goes slow (thank you honey) and always tells him to go FASTER!


Just hanging out.


Hair, yup it is getting thicker and really CURLY! I can't believe how curly her hair is. In this picture I tried something different, so I straightened it. Oh fun
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Angela said...

1st- I love Taylor's hair! It is getting so cute. She has a little pixie cut like Michelle Williams.

2nd- Do they bathe together every day? I spend about 2 hours every night getting both kids in bed. That includes 2 seperate baths. If you have a better method, HELP!

.NiCk ToRi & TaYloR tOo said...

Oh thanks! I usually do 2 baths, I know it takes forever! How are you guys?!