Nick is a big Boston Celtics fan, for those of you who don't know, and since I have known Nick he has been an avid Basketball viewer. So it comes at no surprise that with all the basketball watching that happens in our home I am now a HUGE fan and love to watch and follow certain teams. (weird for those of you who know me... I think we watched Nascar more than basketball growing up) ANYWAY, the NBA finals are going on right now and we are following Boston. It has been really fun since Taylor kind of knows some of the players and I know a lot of them and Nick has taught me a lot about different positions and what stats are good, stuff like that so now when I watch I know what I am watching and it isn't a bunch of guys sprinting up and down a court. Tonight they were in game 7 of a series against the 76'ers and they WON!!! (thank goodness! now Nick will wont be a grump :)
We sported our Celtics gear (I know graham has a football on his but the colors are right)
We sported our Celtics gear (I know graham has a football on his but the colors are right)
Had to share.
So the other day I was face-timing with the most awesome baby sister ever and Taylor was randomly, in the background, showing off for her and midway through the conversation I looked out and showed Terin this and we both got a good laugh out of it. Taylor is having a personal picnic under that umbrella. Totally cute. Gosh, I love this girl! (oops I mean goodness. If you come around Taylor you had better stop the GOSH or she will getcha. She started saying GOD instead of GOSH so we put a stop to it but now she is the GOSH Nazi and she rips you a good one for saying it.)

No comments:
Post a Comment