Friday, June 8, 2012

Tiny Dancer



Taylor had been taking dance for a while and this week she had her first recital. It was very interesting to say the least but we had a great time watching Taylor. The ballet number was a butterfly dance. How cute is this costume?!


In all of my craziness I forgot my camera and the video camera so thanks to my family we had a throw away camera, (thanks mom) and a few I phones and so we got some good pictures all things considered. 


Tap dance Teddy bear number. 
 
 
 
 


Me and my sweet little dancer. I really don't think that I was made for the dance scene. I would much rather watch a soccer game in the rain, or a softball game in 90+ heat over another dance recital and thank goodness that Taylor likes sports. About 2 weeks ago she asked if she could stop dance and play soccer like daddy and mommy and I was thrilled.


I love em!


 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: