Sunday, July 8, 2012

Fun and Fathers



This year our berries are growing like CRAZY and I LOVE it. I can't wait to make jam and tonight I am making a black berry cobbler, mmm. By the way, if you didn't notice look at the blackberries, they are HUGE, 2X the size of the store blackberries.


The Baby whisperer. I don't know if my dad scares kids into submission or if he has magical powers that he has failed to pass on but he can take a screaming baby and silence them in a matter of seconds. He helped me out a lot with the kids while he was here and I am pretty sure He and Graham have a pretty close bond already. I let me dad talk to Graham on the phone and we are getting to the point where Graham will smile when he hears his voice. Pretty cool huh?


Graham and his duck. Taylor gave it to him.


I love this dog! She loves Taylor so much!


Asleep in the pool, hilarious.


Happy Fathers day!! I wish Doug and Ed could have been here too! We had Biscuits and Gravy for breakfast, and a big steak dinner for the guys. I love 'em.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: