Sunday, July 8, 2012

Taylor's 4th birthday

Growing up my family celebrated birthdays with a few traditions. We would get a special breakfast, and we would get to choose our favorite dinner ( that my mom would make most of the time) and we would get 2 parties, one with our friends and the other with just family. So this is the rundown of Taylor's family party;

  Mini puff pancakes, mmm.


(she got this out for me so I could make her this for her birthday)

(I don't know why this is here but this is Taylor giving Lexi a checkup with her Doctor kit, pretty cute, don't worry, I totally bleached that toy set after she was done!)

Birthday card/present from Grandpa and Grandma Webb....


That is her excited face! We asked her what she wanted to buy with her money and she said that she wanted to go bowling, so that is what we did.


Her special ball.


She knocked some over.


My dad got to be here for her birthday and that was really fun.


Nick bowled the game of his life! Oh did I mention he is like the best dad and took a day off work to be with Taylor on her birthday, love that guy!!
 
 


onion petals??? yup she'll eat anything.


Her choice for her special dinner, BURGER KING. WHAT???? Nick and I were both so surprised. She loves tucanos and red lobster and Texas roadhouse so I was expecting one of those and nope we got burger king. Silly girl.


And she didn't even want chicken tenders, she wanted a hamburger!


Rainbow chip cupcakes, again by Taylor's request.


Oh so she couldn't make up her mind between rainbow chip cake or chocolate covered strawberries so I made both. I like to spoil the birthday kid!


PRESENTS!! She has wanted these Lite Sprite toys forever  so I finally got them for her. She LOVES them. I LOVE THEM. They are the coolest toy, it is a magic wand that changes color and can change the little fairies colors. Look it up, you will be amazed!
 


Dad got her a princess tea set and a toaster and a blender, all for play kitchen, now she wont stop making me toast.  So little side note, we told Taylor not to take her tea set outside because we were afraid it would break and of course she didn't listen and did it anyway and broke a cup. I super glued it back together and it works fine now but there was a little cup up at the top. Then I noticed that it was the belle cup so we call that cup chip since it is the beauty and the beast cup. ha, kinda funny huh?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: