So we have this family, I don't even really know what to call them, second cousins 2 removed?? They might be the funest bunch of people around. So they built this HUGE pond with an even bigger water slide. It is so fun, I can't go down it without laughing. We spent the day playing in the water and had a picnic. At the pond there is an awesome picnic area, it is like a state park or something. When these people do something they sure do it right! Thanks Uncle Dean for letting us use the pond!!!
Graham went down with Dad and had mixed feelings about it. At first he loved it then he started crying then he loved it.
Nick and Michael, I think are long lost buds. They have a great time together and I have a great time watching them act like teenagers. They were the boogie-boarding duo.

No comments:
Post a Comment