I don't know what I was more excited about, seeing my family or throwing my kid sis a baby shower. When we were younger my mom would sing us each a different song. Mine was Somewhere Over the Rainbow, Terin's was Hush Little Baby and Tawnee's was You are my Sunshine so Terin my mom and I had the idea to have her shower be You are my Sunshine theme. We had so much fun and Tawnee got a lot of really great gifts. We had a great turn out with lots of family and friends! Thanks to everyone who made it out it was a BLAST!!!
Monday, October 15, 2012
Sweet baby
I don't know what I was more excited about, seeing my family or throwing my kid sis a baby shower. When we were younger my mom would sing us each a different song. Mine was Somewhere Over the Rainbow, Terin's was Hush Little Baby and Tawnee's was You are my Sunshine so Terin my mom and I had the idea to have her shower be You are my Sunshine theme. We had so much fun and Tawnee got a lot of really great gifts. We had a great turn out with lots of family and friends! Thanks to everyone who made it out it was a BLAST!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment