Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Getting older

I did it all at once! Still got it!
(look at Taylor in the background...she wants that cake)

Nick got me an ice cream cake...mmmm...and told me he wanted to get a ballerina candle...yeah I thought the same thing, a ballerina candle?? But then he explained because they wear tutu's and it's my 22nd birthday...so clever nick!


MMMM Pizza! Taylor actually has her own piece of pizza in the picture but she wants daddy's piece.


So those of you who know me know that I am a pizza girl so naturally for my birthday dinner
we had pizza...HOMEMADE pizza. It was soooo good, if I do say so myself.
on the left: Combo pizza
on the right: BBQ chicken ranch pizza





3 comments:

Rikki Raap said...

Happy Birthday Tor!
Hope everything is going great...your family is so cute!

(ps the pizza looks amazing!)

Shaylene Andersen said...

Ice cream cakes are the best!

Brooke said...

I love homemade pizza! I swear it's better than ordering it out. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!