A few months ago we taught Taylor how to "give kisses". At first she only gave them when we asked and still she would only do it sometimes, then she got really good at it and kissed on demand but now she is kissing anything and everything at anytime. We have created a kissing monster. She kisses Zohie, the mirror, the sliding glass door, the floor, my arm, the TV....seriously EVERYTHING!!! I have an exercise ball that I just got out and Taylor was so excited. She immediately went over and started crawling all over it and slapping it but then I got the camera out to take pictures of her doing all of that and luckily I got this...
Didn't taste so good.
So Taylor LOVES and I mean absolutely loves this monkey! She has been doing this new face like the one below (it's not the exact face but it is close) when I am chasing her or playing or looking for something. It is like her thinking face. The pictures below were actually a series of events but I didn't catch all of them on camera. What happened was I had her monkey and was reading to her monkey so she would come to me and read with me and the monkey. Usually she gets really excited and crawls over and is really happy but this time she got really mad and started to throw a fit. (by the way it is so funny when she gets mad. she is such a little poop with a BIG attitude..gets it from her dad) So I tried to entice her by showing her the monkey and she reached for it and I moved it closer to me so she would come and when I moved it she went nuts and screamed! Finally I put the monkey on the ground and told her to get her monkey and she was instantly happy. She then did her weird face and went and gave the monkey kisses!!
No comments:
Post a Comment