
So this is Taylor's Baywatch shot! Isn't she so cute?!

Favorite summer snack...Popsicles!!!

Taylor loves LEXI!

So this is a Funny picture! We have little bugs that come out in the evening every night and since
Zohie doesn't get much birding practice she points bugs instead. In the picture that is what she is doing...what a dork!

Little Lexi is so sweet. She likes to sleep under the grill! What a Hot dog...
okay bad joke I know I know!
3 comments:
You guys are ambitious. They are pretty cute...dogs that is. Taylor is adorable. My favorite is zohie chillin in the pool with her. Oh man, all I have to say is good luck with the dog hair.
Ha I know right?! That is why we kicked them outside. No more dogs in the house!
I LOVE the Baywatch shot! Taylor is getting soo big! She is so cute and I love her little swimsuit.
Take Care
Post a Comment