Monday, August 31, 2009

our projects

So all summer Nick and I have worked our tails off creating a fun backyard. Nick has done AMAZING!!! He built our fence, a 8X10 storage shed, installed the sprinklers, we laid sod and planted fruit trees, took out our old 10X10 patio and had a 12X24 put in, made a dog run for Lexi and got her a little house so she has her own space, made garden boxes and planted our garden and even though it looks so great (I think it does) we still have a lot of work to do!

And this is a different project that I took on! I love cribs like this with the two tone square look but they are SOOOO expensive, well the ones that I like so I found this one on Craigslist and took it from drab to fab (just kidding) but I really like how it turned out!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Wow! You really have had a busy summer. I love the crib. So cute. I'm in the market and may just have to hit up craig's list...Hope you are all doing great!
-Angela

Brooke said...

Oh MY gosh. I will seriously pay you to come stay with me for a week just to tell me what needs to be done to make my house look like yours when we get one! WOW!! You guys have done great.

Shaylene Andersen said...

Oh my gosh! Those both are great afters!!!