Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Ta ta ta tater face ta ta tater face

So it has been a while since I have posted anything and it is because we have been so busy. Nick has gotten a lot done with the backyard and tater has done so many new things from talking her mouth off and new sign language signs. It seems like she does something new everyday!

She actually got her cast off last Monday and has loved every minute having it off! It was so sad because she loves the water (bath time, her little pool, the sprinklers) and with the cast she didn't get to do those thing very often. Nick's work had a BBQ at one of Nick's co-workers home and the guy has an awesome back yard with a big in ground pool and so we duck-taped a plastic bag around taters arm so that she could swim and she LOVED every minute of it! She has also developed a love for glasses. We got her a pair of her own but I have yet to get a picture of them on her. I think that she likes my better anyway! Isn't she just adorable?

Nick's mom Dee gave this towel to Nick and it is HUGE!!!! It is like the biggest towel I have ever used. Anyway she gave it to him and told him that he could cuddle with a girl in it or something along those lines....well I guess he found his cuddle buddy!!! ( In this picture Taylor had just got in the pool with all of her clothes on! what a nut!)

Sweet tooth? I know that she gets this from BOTH yes that is right BOTH grannies! My mom and Dee both love sweet things and they have passed that right on to Taylor. This is really a funny story. So I got these treats for Nick and he was eating one and gave Taylor a bite and then left the pack on the table while he went outside. Taylor is now able to reach things on the table. So I heard Taylor walk to the front door where Nick had just left to go outside for something and I kept hearing her say "mor mor" more. I couldn't figure out what she wanted so I just kept doing the dishes and thought "Nick can figure this one out". Mind you this whole time I hadn't looked at her. So the next thing I know Nick comes in and starts laughing. So I ran to see what was so funny and Taylor had taken the pack of mini Almond Joys off of the table taken one of the minis out of the pack ripped it open with her teeth and was chowing down on an Almond Joy! I don't know if you would call that determination or gluttony! Whatever it was sure funny!

This is a TERRIBLE picture but it makes me laugh! Gosh I just LOVE her to pieces!



1 comment:

The Roylances said...

Love the Glasses Taylor!! Also love the remake of the blog, it looks so cute. Hope you are doing well. Love ya
Sarah