Tuesday, August 4, 2009

UHHH?!?!?!!......

So I'd like to say that I am the love of Nick's life.......WRONG. There is a new girl in town. I would like to introduce you to...well it doesn't have a name yet but here it is. Nick apparently has wanted a bike forever but I just recently found that out so this is all pretty new to me still. He looks pretty good on it and he is really happy. He has done so much with the house like the ENTIRE backyard and building a shed making the garden area (not like I didn't help but he did A LOT!) so I guess he deserved something fun for himself! Oh boy lets hope he stays safe....prayers please!!!

1 comment:

clgilbert said...

Motorcycles are Cory's first love too! I get so paranoid when he goes riding and all Cory tells me is "not to worry, we have life insurance"... like that is supposed to make it better! HAHA! I can't believe how big Taylor has gotten too! Ya'll look so great and happy too! We miss yah! -Lori