(Taylor drinking some soda (not mom approved) she calls it "bubbles")
(tinkerbell her favorite)

Gmpa Hank took us to McDonalds MM MM good!
Gmpa Hank took us to McDonalds MM MM good!
(Stretchy pants)

Check out that hair and that belly!!
Check out that hair and that belly!!
WOW!! What a month November was. I guess I can have the award for worst blogger of the month since I didn't even update at all! We were so busy all month but it was good business. We were blessed with lots of friends and family this month and I have never been one to LOVE Thanksgiving but this year it seemed I learned the true meaning of it. My 2 BESTEST friends came to visit us this month. First Blair and Cami and her ADORABLE growing belly. It is so nice to get to see them going through this exciting time in there lives and how Cam already has mom mode geared up. She looks fantastic and is going to be the best mom. I am so happy for them! Then we had a surprise visit by Tawnee and Sarah and Addie and Ty. Talk about AWESOME!!! Taylor and Addie got along great and I loved watching them play. Sarah and Ty have are doing such a great job, like I knew they would, at raising there sweet little princess. As you can see the girls had a lot of fun and got pretty messy a lot of the time so bath time was a blast for them. That one booty shot Sarah, Tawnee and I were laughing so hard! They are too cute. Then later My Dad came to visit and we celebrated his birthday and had our own little Thanksgiving. I was worried that Taylor wouldn't warm up but about a day after he was here she was calling him gmpa! But my favorite thing is how much Taylor loves Tawnee or (nanee) as she would have it. They are quite the pair. Then we went to Mom and Eds for the REAL Thanksgiving. Then Tater had a new best bud. Terin is such a good aunt to Taylor. It is so good to see family. I Love all of them so much and I am so Thankful for all that everyone does for us. We went to my Aunt Bev's for Thanksgiving dinner. There were so many people we had to get the church to fit everyone and it was so great! We played games and ate some really good food. All of my cousins look great and there kids are all getting so big. We were a good looking group if I do say so myself. Taylor hung out with some of my cousins little girls who are a little older but the three of them had a great time. We found them in a room reading a book all together...talk about cute. So with all of this you can imagine how Thankful I am for family and how Heavenly Father really knew how important family is. That pretty much sums up November. I will try harder to stay on top of this months posts but Already I am behind....oops!
2 comments:
Yay for the update! I'm glad you had such a great Thanksgiving filled with friends and family....that's the best!
P.S. We loved the visit with you guys as well :)
cute tater with Tawnee. I miss my Tawnee!
Post a Comment