
Her room isn't done....NOT EVEN CLOSE but I have painted a bit and this is just a little of what has been done in her room. (she loves birds that is why I put them up and if you look really close each bird has a letter of the alphabet in it so it is the ABC bird tree) And if you haven't figured it out we went with circles as a base because her bedding has dots all over it, hence the big round leaves and the circled flowers.

Signs of affection!

Her Favorite is probably her MICKEY MOUSE!!! She loves Mickey and Tinkerbell!

Okay so I walked in the other day and I found her like this so I ran and got my camera and thank goodness she didn't change a thing so I got a pretty good picture of her and her buddies.

Our cute little house in our attempts to be festive!
2 comments:
Please tell me you did not paint that tree and birds. If you did I might just have to hire you someday when I have kids. Someday being years away... hopefully!!
Ha ha ha, you know that you want one right now!!! Yeah I did paint it I wanted to get a vinyl one but it was WAY TOO MUCH!!! so I took the cheaper and harder route (not too hard though) I will paint for you any day!!!
Post a Comment