This is our pretty tree!! Our living room is that burnt orange-brown and green color so we try to keep with the theme! I love getting the sparkly decorations so when we light it up at night it really LIGHTS up.
It is so funny that even at such a young age you just know what to do with a present. Taylor goes over and tries to rip them open.
And yes I bought a fake tree too! It is only a corner decoration but I think it is cute! I love the rustic look of the tree. Just a fun little extra decoration.
4 comments:
Your tree is so cute! I am totally bummed this year because Cam and I are going treeless. Hope you are doing well!
I do love the color of the walls with the tre
Love the tree!!. Thanks for posting. I love to keep up on what is going on with you guys. We loved coming to visit you. It was so much fun to see the girls play together. I want some of those pics when you get a chance. You are doing so awesome with your little family tor. Your house is gorgeous, you are gorgeous, and you all seem very happy. I hope all of your plans are going along smoothly for your Christmas company. I love you!
Merry Christmas!!!
Sarah
Bictoria!!!!!!! I found you off of Laura's blog! How are you?? Taylor is so cute and I love your Christmas tree!
Post a Comment