Friday, February 5, 2010

I cannot believe it!!!


Yup just when you thought our crazy life wasn't enough....we throw in another dog just to mix things up a bit. No really, we are really happy to add Cody....well that was his name his previous owners gave him, to our family! He is such a sweet dog. Very sweet tempered!


I swear this is Nick only in the form of a DOG....personality wise that is!



Look he is so happy to be with us he can hardly hold it in!


They love eachother already! Seriously is Lexi done, look at her she is drinking over Cody! What a bunch of dorks!

3 comments:

Winder Family said...

It's great to hear from you! :) We are doing great & we love you too! I love your new dog...

Mallory Allen said...

Beautiful dogs! I am jealous! Brady isn't an animal person...sad for me!

Ryan and Britt said...

They look so good together!!!