Monday, May 10, 2010

April showers bring May...showers?

Nick's last ride off into the sunset (or off away from the sunset)
Sad but true, Nick sold his beloved "MOTO MOTO"! Don't feel too sad for him though, I told him he can get a bigger and better one! Here we go with the motorcycle obsession again!!! (my own fault I guess)


Yeah, I am pretty much married to the coolest guy ever!

.......................................................................................................

Oh how spoiled we moms get on Mothers Day! Despite what the pictures say Taylor loved giving me my unnecessary but so AWESOME mothers day present (FYI, perfume....you can NEVER go wrong with a sweet smelling girly gift!). Thank you Nick and Tater for letting me be a mom! It has been the best adventure of my life! Along with my new True Religion perfume I got a foot rub and Nick's FABULOUS chicken wings! (thanks again Nicky)

.............................................................................................................................


Next I am so EXCITED about our peach trees. We have 2 little starts on our trees. We have not had the best of luck with our trees so we had to start out fresh this year with new trees and with some help from Nick's handy work (tree guards to keep Lexi out) and some pest control we are finally yielding some "sweet" results! (ha)


...............................................................................................................................................



Like I said early, motherhood is quite the adventure! This is just a little fun! I swear she gets into something new EVERYDAY! Just today after our morning stroll she ran off into a field after some birds. She was chasing after them with a stick and could not care less if I was around or not! I love and hate her independence! Anyway it has been a few crazy weeks but things are starting to calm down and we are all doing just fine!

1 comment:

Winder Family said...

I love reading about what's going on with you guys! Tater is getting so big & beautiful & I'm so glad you had a happy mother's day.