Monday, May 17, 2010

yup, thats right!


Meet the new addition to our family (seriously, it might as well sleep in the house). I swear the only thing that makes Nick this happy is Taylor. This is a disease and VERY powerful one; Motocytis or something. Once they get their hands on one its over. Seriously though, I like this bike A LOT!!! It is definitely a step up from MOTO MOTO not that we didn't love that one but this one is newer, bigger and WAY better! I love my Nicky and he works so hard to make life so comfortable for our family. You deserve this babe! Enjoy it and please BE SAFE!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Rikki Raap said...

Now you need a sitter and you and Nick can ride off into the sunset! This is so funny...just be grateful it is a bike and not old cars! ahhh!

Cami Eyre said...

Wow...blair would be jealous :) We need to catch up sometime, I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever! Stinkin' phone tag!!