Thursday, May 27, 2010

Whats going on...

Besides a tummy ached little gal, a sorta injured and sick daddy, an exhausted mommy, a crazy dog and a messy house we are all doing okay! (ha) Really Taylor has been pretty sick just looking at her you would be able to tell. She is such a tough kid. I had to stay up with her all night the other night because every 20 min she would.....well.....hmm I will spare you the details. But we are just recovering from that whole mess, yikes!


About this picture down here, this is Ray Allen, pretty much Nick if he were a little darker, taller and an NBA future Hall of Famer (ha). The NBA playoffs are happening right now and I actually kind of like to watch them, (those of you who really know me are probably gasping right now) Yes that's right Basketball and me not the best relationship. Well Nick loves it and Loves the Celtics mostly because of this guy here. He is like one of if not the BEST shooter in the NBA. Well they are in a series with the Orlando magic right now and our whole family is hooked, yes that's right even little tater bug has her moments of the basketball obsession. Anyway it was getting kind of late and Taylor was getting tired so I decided to put a movie on for her on the laptop so she could still be in the room with us, well after I did that......



I realized that this is probably the funniest and most pathetic thing I could have made possible. Seriously you have Nick glued to the TV and Taylor mesmerized by kung fu panda or snow white. I had an eye opening experience at that moment! What a mom I am.


Lexi asleep on a Red Robin balloon, no big deal. (dumb dog but oh do we love her!)


Taylor LOVES  M-I-C-K-E-Y  M-O-U-S-E! Yes she is kissing her Mickey Mouse pancake....she gets that from her daddy!




OH BOY!!!
Yup that's right we are potty training! At first we were trying to get Taylor to do it and that was AWFUL so then we just gave up for now then she started doing it on her own. Seriously there is potty in that potty (your welcome for not showing you the "fruits" of her "labors" gross)


Bubbles......


Baby dolls....


And yes Disney Princesses are a few of Taylor's favorite things!



Doesn't she look so happy!?


My birthday cake (I wanted Krispy Kreme)


I do think that Taylor liked it more than Nick and I did!


She was playing patty cake....ALL OVER THE COUCH!!


I got some very nice cards with some very nice "TOKENS" of love for my birthday so Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Webb and Daddy. My mom and sisters got me these really pretty flowers (been a while since I have gotten anything like that so thank you so much ladies)

My mom and Ed also got me this! It is like so awesome! I love it! Thanks so much!



And my Nicky and Tater got me my FAVORITE!!!!!!! I love this and if you haven't smelled this then you need to!


2 comments:

Shaylene Andersen said...

Check out that camera!! I love Taylor's little toilet, and my favorite picture is of your dog asleep on a balloon!! Seriously funny

The Roylances said...

I hope everyone gets feeling better. Its no fun when the little ones get sick. You guys have had your share of the bug thats for sure. We really need to see you guys. I miss you. Thanks for updating. Love ya