Tuesday, April 19, 2011

BUNNIES



Okay, I am so "hoppy" with how these turned out! They have edible candy ears that I made and are filled with a pink raspberry cream!








Seriously, not to toot my own horn or anything ( okay maybe a little ) but I totally think that these are too cute!






I thought that Tay might have a hard time eating them but not a chance, she dug right in!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, you are so freakin talented. I wish I could have been a receipent of these fine goodies!

Nick and Joelle said...

I Freakin love these I think ill make them too lol!!! I love anything that is filled lol tortillas, french toast, cinnamon rolls and cupcakes! A+

Loves

Cami Eyre said...

OK! You're seriously getting to be like a professional or something!! Holy Moly...those are so cute!! And...knowing you...I'm sure they're delicious as well :)