The birthday fairies (Taylor and me) left dad a surprise in the morning.
Nick got some fun stuff he especially loved his cards from his parents and my dad!! (Thanks to you guys)
My sisters and I got Nick some AWESOME cologne, Thanks girls!! After presents Taylor and I made Nick his favorite, CREPES!!! mm mm
New ties, woo hoo!
So, I have decided that the "free" meal that you can get from places on your birthday actually costs us more money. Seriously Nick had so many, "free birthday" dinners that we went out a LOT, but I am SOOOO glad that we went here to Smokey Mt. Pizza for his B-Day lunch because 1. its pizza (always good) and 2. Duh I love it!!
Then to POJO's
What the heck is Taylor riding? Seriously that is like the weirdest thing on the whole carousel.
So Taylor is a total pro at the bumper cars!
You see that kid in between Taylor and Nick? The one right there in the stripes, yeah him, he is a punk!!! I wish I would have had a bumper car so I could have knocked some manners into him, (Probably good I didn't have one we might have gotten kicked out!) Anyway he was after Taylor, like ramming her from behind and making crazy eyes at her, who knows why but Nick handled it perfectly and got in the way of him most of the time but BUMPED him pretty good a few times! Taylor had no idea what was going on but I was boiling! I made sure he saw me and we had a stare down when the ride was over. (Seriously it was like a movie or something!)
A cow milking game. The udders light up!
Nick, for those of you who don't know him well enough, is pretty unconventional. This is his birthday cake, gag, a sushi cake?? Well it was his birthday so he got what he wanted. When we were dating I remember him making meatloaf cupcakes for his birthday. I offered to make him ANY dessert, since he is not cakes biggest fan, but no he went for sushi (it is really great sushi though)
oh and do you see my poor little RED faced girl?? If you hadn't noticed her in pictures before she has this AWFUL rash all over her body. She had her FIRST ear infection and was prescribed and antibiotic (amoxicillin) and after a week of taking it started breaking out all over the place. I guess she is allergic to it and seriously, from start of the ear infection to today it has been about 2 weeks of TERRIBLE. The body was like almost blistering and it was itchy and she was miserable. I felt awful because there really isn't much we could do but no it is about over and my sweet girl is back!!
(yeah she looks really sick right??)
So we have some great friendships that are growing around here. A few of our friends who are still around and not gone and in blessed FL where we don't get to see them (susan and mike I am talking to you, we miss ya!) got to together and had a little birthday thing for Nick the day after his Birthday. Thanks to our friends, who we love, for being with us!!
Taylor is obsessed with fire, hmm sound like anyone....TAWNEE?? Nick 1. doesn't care for cake and 2. doesn't care for bananas, so I, being the loving, sweet wife I am, made him a banana cake! I figured this is as far away from his birthday as it can get so he might as well have something he doesn't like now, plus I needed to use my bananas!
Oh yeah and he got a BRAND NEW CAR!! after MUCH, Much, much, research and deliberation we agreed on a KIA. I know I was skeptical at first as well but just look up the ratings and take one for a test drive. WE LOVE IT!
Driving off the lot.
1 comment:
Rude of you to have such amazing party festivites without us...i will find a way to forgive you! Super cute pics from the shower too. Miss you tons and can't wait for you to get your B-hind here! love ya
Post a Comment