Monday, April 4, 2011

OH BABY

I love parties, I love having them going to them reading about them so when I found out that my friend Kristy was PREGO and started planning. I had so much fun throwing this shower that I have already started planning my next one for my friend Susan, who is also expecting. HURRAH!!


 
Since my house is so small, well not SO small but not big enough for entertaining, we had it at the church, lame, but it did turn out really cute, well I think  and we had a LOT of fun.


 
So most of the decorations are like super easy homemade stuff. That puff thing is just tissue paper (compliments of Martha) and the wreath is a bunch of cupcake liners. Cute right? I printed of the invites and everything at home ( made them myself) and I love that frame. It was one of my grandmas that I spray painted and VIOLA!


 
The FOOD, so I can still remember my friend Cami's wedding brunch. It was so cute and a good friend of ours (my young women leader back when I was in High School) catered it. She is AMAZING. seriously, Janet Jack I hope to be you someday! Anyway back to the brunch, so she made this super yummy salad so I got the recipe and made it and OH MY, just as good as I remembered. We had that with almost OLIVE GARDEN breadstix and apples and cream cheese caramel dip and cupcakes.


 

If you come to my house and ask for this salad I will me MORE THAN HAPPY to make it and I am sure you will fall in love like I did!



 
Compliments of my sister’s recipe, thanks TAWNEE, oh and P.S. Tawnee helped with EVERYTHING, Thanks so much for coming! I am so lucky to have a great sister like you, I wish Terin could have been there with us!

 
 So I have this new passion, obsession, call it what you may, with cupcakes. I LOVE to make them and have sold a few for parties and such. These are a milk chocolate cupcake with chocolate chips baked into them filled with a creamy chocolate fudge topped with cream cheese frosting and chocolate chips and raspberries. My friend is a Chocolate lover so of course we had to go all out with the chocolate!




Thank you treats!!

 
Presents

 I don't think Taylor was ever that small!


Congrats Kristy on baby boy #2! I am so happy for you and Thanks for letting me share this with you.

1 comment:

. said...

Holy crap Tori...I am so amazed at your talent. When I have a house some day, I will be hiring you to decorate it. And if I ever have a party, you will be catering it. That all looks awesome. And yes, I will be coming through soon after July 5th and would love to have some of your delicious salad and every stinking other thing you know how to make. It all looked fabulous.