Taylor is pretty obsessed with being a princess (that fights bad guys and jumps off of mountains) Every morning she gets up and puts on a dress/skirt and combs her hair, makes her bed, brushes her teeth and puts on her crown. She has serious cuteness issues. (extra note, she recently broke her princess crown, sad sad day, but I have a feeling that she might be getting a new one soon from someone special)
If you aren't on pintrest, good for you, not really but kind of. My little sis Tawnee had been telling me to get an account for the longest time and I kept avoiding it but I finally caved and the first time I was on I lost track of time and 3.5 hrs later I realized that I needed some sort of regulation. (seriously I was pretty embarrassed) Anyway I have since been pretty good with it and have found some pretty great things. I have a lot of fun Kids activities that I have found and this was one of the first things that I tried, Bath tub paints. SOOOOOO EASY, and Taylor LOVED it. We have tried several things from pintrest and I have only had one failure. I love it.
Young Womens is a fun calling, time consuming but I wouldn't be anywhere else, well maybe hymn book passer outer. Anyway this year's theme is Arise and Shine Forth, so we are having a BRIGHT yellow sunshine new beginnings. The girls put these together and they look pretty great! Our laurels are running the whole program and we (the leaders) are just helping. Fingers crossed it turns out!

No comments:
Post a Comment