Wednesday, October 29, 2008

taylor is pretty fun!!!


My cousin let me use this awesome little device called a bumbo! She is so happy in it and she is able to sit up and watch mommy clean or cook! Thank you bumbo!!

Taylor is finally in her new nursery! I'm not a fan of the whole look of it I wanted something more modern but I will have to wait. For now its perfect!


Nick got Taylor a monkey and it is her FAVORITE toy! She can't take her mouth or her hands off it!



2 comments:

The Roylances said...

Hey Tor, just wanted to say hi
Your house looks like it is coming along great. Cant wait til we can come and visit. Taylor is growing up way too fast. Hope you are all doing well. Love ya
Sarah

Shaylene Andersen said...

She looks like such a happy baby!!