Wednesday, October 29, 2008

YUM YUM YUM




Pumpkin muffins!! So good! I got this recipe from my sister-in-law Anne.
It is so easy all you need is:
a small can of pumpkin (the pie stuff)
a box of spice cake mix
a bag of chocolate chips
Just mix the pumpkin, cake, and chocolate chips, scoop into muffin tins and cook for about 12-15min at 350 and BAM you've got yummy muffins perfect for the season!


So I love holidays and since Taylor isn't old enough for me to make treats for her class so I decided to make Nick treats for work! This is the famous Dirt Dessert and it is so easy to make.

Visit http://kidscooking.about.com/od/desserts/r/dirt_dessert.htm to get the recipe! I added Milano cookies as headstones for Halloween!

Funny story! Taylor is extremely fascinated with food and watches us while we eat! She is also pretty good at grabbing things. While I was making the dirt dessert for Nick, I looked over at Taylor and she had chocolate pudding all over her face and on her shirt and hands and an Oreo cookie! Oh boy what next!

3 comments:

Nate and Chelsea Peck said...

Yum! I am going to make those! You are such a great cook! She is so adorable!

Angela said...

So I made the muffins and they were delicious. We put cream cheese frosting on ours, too. Yum! thanks for the recipe!

Shaylene Andersen said...

That dirt pudding looks soo cute and so good!!