Thursday, October 9, 2008

Taylors shots!!

Taylor got her 4 month shots today! She screamed and cried more than she did last time! I hated watching them!

This is her left leg! She got two shots there and has two BARBIE band aids!


This is her right leg where she only got one!

Taylor also got weighed and measured.

She is 16lbs and in the 92% and is 25" long and in the 75%.

Even though she had a bad morning Taylor is being a good girl!

I also made a baby sling today and Taylor loves it! Thank goodness

2 comments:

Angela said...

You are adorable! I wish you lived closer so we could play!

Shaylene Andersen said...

You made a baby sling? You are just so amazing Tori! It looks so cute and like it works amazingly! I love the little star on her right leg from the shot.. so cute.