Wednesday, March 11, 2009

the girls


I love these two! They make life so fun and it is always go go go! Like now I have zohie biting my toes and taylor trying to scale the couch! I love this series of pictures because I will get on the other side of the baby gate ( that I hate!!!) and see what they do, kinda mean but funny too because they both beg to come to the other side. As you can see Taylor gets mad at zohie for taking up the gate so she flashes these nasty looks...yikes!
This is a nicer "mean look"! Trust me they get Dangerous!





Just love this girl!!! She likes to eat the bubbles now which is kinda scary because she tries to stick her head into the bath water to get the bubbles so Mommy has to watch her even closer now! Silly baby!

2 comments:

Tyson and Amanda said...

That bath pic is the cutest!!! It looks like it could be an ad pic for baby wash!

Skyler and Aubrey said...

Tori! Thanks for the message, it was fun to look through your blog. Your little girl has such gorgeous eyes!