Monday, March 23, 2009

Old McDonald had a farm

This last weekend we went to Aunt Janelle's house. There were horses and cows and a big gym, just a whole lot of fun. A lot of family was there so Taylor was able to really get to know her Aunties and Uncles and of course she loves to see her Grandma!
We all road horses even Taylor...sorta. I missed Nick's John Wayne moments because I was putting Taylor down for a nap so I was pretty bummed.
Go Cowgirl!



As you can see little Taylor is not afraid of much yet! She was grabbing and petting all of the animals. It was so fun that Janelle let us do all that fun stuff. Thanks Janelle!! Oh and Ben!

Those calves were so cute! They had just finished eating but still looked pretty hungry so I was kinda nervous that it would try to suck on Taylor's hand! But Taylor still was anxious to pet the cows!

Oh and Nick had some fun with the cows too!!





No comments: