Friday, March 27, 2009

Pork Chop!

When we go to Nana's house (my mom) Taylor gets sink baths because Moms sink is so much bigger than ours but I thought I would give it a try here and boy were we missing out! As you can see Taylor had a BLAST in the sink bath!
Except she kept trying to drink the bath water!

Can you see the baby? This is horrible I know but I had to take the laundry upstairs to fold and I wanted to take Taylor too...It was just too cute I couldnt miss out on a picture.
Oh boy, this girl could give me a run for my money in an eating contest! She is such a pork. She loves food she loves trying new foods and is such a great eater! we are so happy that she is growning and

This is how Taylor helps make Daddy's birthday cake! That is a mint oreo. She also grabbed a gummy worm and tried to eat that!
Popsicles are great when she gets her teeth! I really do think that they help!!

No comments: